Thursday, June 4, 2009

Are we there yet?

So what exactly don't you need to pack for a family of 9 going to Europe for 5 weeks? I ask because the task at hand is quite daunting right now. Medicines, diapers, legos, life jackets....not to mention, clothes! We are less than 24 hours away from lift-off and all I can say is "What were we thinking?!?!?!" I know tomorrow it will be worth it and the next 5 weeks will be absolutely amazing, but here and now I have so much on my list I don't know where to begin. As Maria Von Trapp sang in the Sound of Music "We'll start at the very beginning" (appropriate quote as we are going to her old stomping grounds), so Maggie, Rebecca and Noah are at a friend's house (thanks so much, Kris!) and I am going to go item by item through our list. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the title, love the design, love that the man who was adamantly opposed to blogs has a family blog now!! Have a great time!! And remember, anything you didn't pack we can ship to you, or you can buy local. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time and don't forget to write..er blog I mean!

    ReplyDelete