Monday, June 15, 2009

And they're off!!!



June 11th

We're a little behind on our posts, but we've kinda been busy!!! :-) Good thing that I've been taking notes so that I wouldn't forget anything. We have a lot of ground to cover here.

After finishing the packing and straightening up the house, Bridget and I finally made it to bed around 2:30am on Wednesday night. I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in at 5:30am.....questioning whether I felt better or worse.

We finalized the bags, dressed the kids, and got everyone out to the car. Our neighbor, Jonathan Hodge, was kind enough to drive us to the airport in Da Goetz Bus at 6:30.

You get a lot of strange looks walking through the airport with 3 adults, 6 kids, 5 boxes, 4 suitcases, and 9 carry-on items, and a look on your face that screams "I need coffee!!". The upside is that Security figures you wouldn't possibly come up with this elaborate of a plan to take out a plane.....so they just wave you on through. The one gate agent even tied Rebecca's shoes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment